Friday, February 8, 2008

E's Beads Is Open for Business








I wear the jewelry I make, give it as gifts, and, in the past, sold a few pieces at small craft fairs. Then I found Etsy, which is the online store for all things handmade. If you're a shopper, or you like to buy unique gifts, or you're fascinated by the millions of ways people create art, go there. You won't be disappointed. It's eye candy, it's colorful, and it's always changing.

And now you can buy my handmade jewelry in my online store, E's Beads, at http://www.esbeads.etsy.com/. I'll keep adding pieces, so check back often or subscribe to the RSS feed from my store. Thanks for your support!

3 comments:

Baker's Dozen said...

Your jewels are so pretty : )

Lost in America said...

The photos are great!! Do you do custom orders?

Anonymous said...

I'd be happy to do custom orders!