Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Have a Spooky Halloween

Bwah ha hahahahahahahahaha haaaaaaaaa!

This is my sister's masterpiece from two years ago: fanged cannibal pumpkin stalking next victim


I've been doing the big scary laugh around the house a lot lately because our Halloween decorations inspire me to be eerie. I even intentionally scared Gary when he came around the corner. He didn't think it was all that funny or cool. Aw, come on, where's your sense of humor? Don't you like to be scared once in a while? It shakes you out of your complacency. Bwahaha hahahaha ha ha haaaa!

I like wearing a costume for Halloween because it lets me be something and someone else for a few hours. And I can act the part. I've been a vampire, a Renaissance wench, a fortune-telling gypsy, and death, to name a few. The more elaborate the costume, the more I fill in the details to play the part. I usually have an entire backstory for my character.

Renaissance wench: who's ready for an ale?


An alter ego, perhaps? A break from me? Who cares? Death just wants to have fun!

I'm coming... Is it for you?

No comments: