Saturday, October 6, 2007

The Many Faces of Dan













I have six friends named Dan. It's a common name, apparently, but my Dans are anything but common. Whether they know it or not, each of them has had a significant impact on my life. Lessons learned from the Dans:

Dan C.
Laugh often. Love much. Live life with gusto.

Danny H.
Do everything you do with passion.

Dan O.
Reading the paper and watching the sun rise in Deck World is proof that life is sweet.

Dan P.
Superman is real.

Dan S.
Even in a war zone, it's possible to be kind to animals and children.

Dan T.
Treat every friend as a best friend.


May you be lucky enough to have even one Dan in your life.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amen, sister! : )

Sherry said...

I have absolutely no "Dans" in my life...and from what youre Dans have taught you, I am seriously missing out...excuse me, got to run..I'm off to find me a Dan!!!